If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Network Location WIndows 10 DLNA

reedlerreedler Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have my PMS running on a linux Centos7 and my torclient on a win10 box. I was able to view certain folders in network locations on my torclient box. However only Music and Videos. My Movies and TVshows folder is missing. I checked all permissions on my PMS linux box and all is the same. I've followed the naming convention. Both server and client are running latest updates and latest PMS version. I have a plex media pass.

• tom80Htom80H Posts: 1,360Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

last time I checked, Plex DLNA was organizing the top-level folders exactly like this... Music and Videos (and Photos if you have them). When you enter Videos, you should see the video libraries (e.g. Movies and TV Shows).