If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Cloud does not work on Samsung TVs

wsj2105wsj2105 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex Cloud does not work on Samsung TVs...for several weeks now. It says Plex Cloud is offline or unreachable. I've tried everything -- power cycling tv, resetting the tv, etc. I know my Plex Cloud server works because I can view my plex cloud on my iphone and computer. Can someone please help!

• hthighwayhthighway Posts: 6,618Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    edited February 21

Had it previously worked? Not all Samsung TVs support the secure connection Plex Cloud requires

• Paul
  • wsj2105wsj2105 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yes it previously worked just fine.

• Ricky2508Ricky2508 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same with me.
    Plex Cloud Server still works with iPad and iPhone, not with Samsung TV anymore

• corradokidcorradokid Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same here as well on a 2016 model UKU6300. Playing from Plex Cloud used to work, now it doesn't even see the cloud account but web and iOS Plex see it fine. Plex set to never fall back to insecure connection, not sure what else to do but hope for a fix in an update.
    Plex for Samsung 3.2.2
    Samsung Tizen 2.4.0