If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Camera Upload is super janky!

CopelandFamilyCopelandFamily Posts: 2Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

My plan was to use this as a family photo backup, so I created managed users for myself and my wife. Our phones are both setup to upload to a folder called, "Person's Phone 2018." The problem is when the upload actually runs it goes to the right folder in the filesystem, but in Plex it displays as, "erson's Phone 2018," seperate from, "Person's Phone 2018." Whether i pick an existing folder or create a new one, the first letter is always missing and showing as a separate folder in Plex, even though it went to the correct folder in the filesystem.

Our phones are both LG android phones.

So I would LOVE this feature if I could just get it to work as advertised, but I've been wrestling with this for days. Any ideas?

This discussion has been closed.