If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PlexConnect V0.6 has been released

moody_bluemoody_blue Posts: 3,221Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

More details in

https://github.com/iBaa/PlexConnect/releases/tag/V0.6

Wiki is not updated, this is going to be my next task. Suggestions are welcome.

QNAP TS-253A 4G QTS 4.3.4.0569 + PMS 1.13.1.5063 + QPython2 2.7.12.0 + PlexConnect 0.6

TV Sony KDL-32V2500 (720p) + aTV3 Rev. A firmware 7.2.2 + Denon AVR-1604 A/V Receiver 5.1 + Harmony Touch

Portables 1x iPad4, 2x Android phone, 1x Android tablet, 2x PMP on Win10

No support via PM unless requested by me

Comments

• XweAponXXweAponX Posts: 78Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 26

How can I tell which version I've been using, I assume I've been using v0.5. Just copy this and add my Certs to it? Just need to find out which version I've been using though.

Ah, forgot you can see the version in PC on the ATV! So I'm updated. I can play the content that was refusing to play now! Great Job! This has to last me until I can get a used ATV4!

• XweAponXXweAponX Posts: 78Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 12

D'oh! I can view version number on ATV.

Don't turn on "Dolby" in settings, it will prevent playback from starting. Version 0.5 didn't have that setting. For some reason, it halts playback completely.

• almontefalmontef Posts: 105Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 15

Thanks for this! My ATV is still going strong and I was thinking that this amazing project was slowly dying. I have not made the leap to an ATV 4 as I don’t like the interface at all. Plexconnect is a much better client.