If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Development update

jwrayjwray Posts: 1,268Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Hi,

I've been a little absent the last few weeks and probably will be for a while longer and wanted to fill you, the Roku users, in on what's going on.

The project hasn't been abandoned, I'm certainly still planning to continue working on it, but I've recently moved countries and started a new job, so developed has stopped. First, my computer, Roku box, etc. is in a container somewhere in the North Atlantic and I won't have access to them for a while. Second, as with any new job my schedule is a little hectic.

So, bottom line, nothing is going to change for a while. Maybe 3 months. But, once I'm settled, have somewhere to live, got my gear back, etc. I'll ramp development up again.

thanks for understanding,

Jonny

Comments