If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Question about sources and channels.

doc1987doc1987 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is there a difference between Sources and channels in Plex News?

How many channels should I be seeing in Plex News? Currently only have 22 channels.

AJ+, Associated Press, Build, Cheddar, Deutsche Welle in English, Engadget, Euronews, Financial Times, France 24 in English, IGN, LifeMinute TV, The List, Local Now, Mic, Newsy, Reuters, Ruptly in Engish, TechCrunch, TheStreet, Timeline, Tomonews, and Voice of America.

I am not seeing any news from ABC, NBC, or CBS. I am in Evansville IN.

I was behind a VPN and wasn't seeing those channels and thought that the VPN was preventing them from showing up, but I have turned off the VPN and still nothing from ABC, NBC, or CBS. Or any local news as well.