If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Server hangs if I use Plex for Kodi

scream88scream88 Posts: 19Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited February 28 in Plex for Kodi

Hi togehter

If I use Plex for Kodi on my Raspberry Pi (OSMC, latest) my Plex Server hangs (also for all other clients) that using same Plex Server.
The only solution at the moment is to reboot plex server service on server and don't use my Plex for Kodi.

Someone else that have such issues? Hints are very appreciated. :)

• scream88scream88 Posts: 19Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Some Additional Infos:

Plex Server (with Plex Pass) is up to date. Runs behind a RProxy in HTTPS default Port tcp443 with Let's Encrypt Certificate.
    Issue also appears on a clean installed RPi3 and also on Kodi for Windows (Microsoft App Store on Win10).

All other Streaming Clients are working propper. (iPhone, Android, PlexWeb, XPlay, Plex Media Player and also Plex App in Microsoft App Store).