If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

FF/RW skip

jpirottejpirotte Posts: 69Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

First off, may thanks to Plex employees as I think the app has gotten really good. It's now our primary way of watching content.

My main pain point at the moment is the lack of a smooth rewind/fast forward. Personally I'd love to see the previous way it used to work with the preview window, but could still work with the current system if it wasn't for the buffering on each skip.

The only other issue I have is an occasional buffer issue when watching direct play but at least that's listed on the current "known issues" sticky post.

Best Answer

• mal68mal68 Posts: 126Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

New update put and it still doesn't appear to address the FF/RWD issues.

Can the Devs at least comment if they intend to rectify this. Very frustrating to have had functionality removed

• mbarylskimbarylski Posts: 532Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Moussa can you please petition to move it up in priority? It's such a basic function that we'd like to get back soon.