Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

ABC Channel not Responding

hsminoltahsminolta Members Posts: 15 ✭✭

Is anyone else getting Channel not Responding for ABC Channel. It has been about a week. Mac server, Roku, iOS clients

Best Answer

Answers

• beckerizedbeckerized Members Posts: 2

No, is working fine for me but I'm not running a Mac server.

• hsminoltahsminolta Members Posts: 15 ✭✭

Thanks sander 1. Looking forward to having this work again.

• kentopoliskentopolis Validating, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Yup, not working here, looking forward to the update, thanks for the work!

• john.evangelinos@gmail.comjohn.evangelinos@gmail.com Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Still getting "This channel is not responding." on ABC. Any news on when this will be fixed?? It's been a few weeks. Thanks.

• demaionewtondemaionewton Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

I have the same problem. Tried reinstalling. Still not responding

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 3,750 Plex Ninja

@john.evangelinos@gmail.com said:
    Still getting "This channel is not responding." on ABC. Any news on when this will be fixed?? It's been a few weeks. Thanks.

It's not been a few weeks, but the update has just been pushed out to the Channel Directory.

• ctphillipsctphillips Members, Plex Pass Posts: 14 Plex Pass

@sander1 I have tried un-installing and re-installing the ABC Channel, but I am still seeing the same error. I also checked here, but it shows the last commit as March 1. I'm not a github expert, though. Thanks in advance for your help.

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 3,750 Plex Ninja
    edited March 10

@ctphillips said:
    @sander1 I have tried un-installing and re-installing the ABC Channel, but I am still seeing the same error. I also checked here, but it shows the last commit as March 1. I'm not a github expert, though. Thanks in advance for your help.

The channel update made it to the Channel Directory. March 1st is the correct date for the latest commit.

Browsing the channel should work at the moment, but I noticed that the same SSL related issue is plaguing the corresponding URL Service too. I'll have to make some changes to that too and will do that ASAP.

Edit: done!

• makmurcmakmurc Members Posts: 2

Is this fixed? I have tried to update but still get "This channel is not responding."

• makmurcmakmurc Members Posts: 2

Never mind. I just got it to work. Apparently I need to update my PlexServer too. now it works! Sorry!

This discussion has been closed.