Plex Web App - shaka3016(media) error on Chrome Browser
- Platform and OS version: Windows 10/64 bit 1709 (16299.248)
- Browser: Chrome: Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Plex Web app version: 3.27.1
- Plex Media Server: 18.104.22.16802
- Brief description of the issue or bug: Playing an MP3 music album stops at the end of a song with an error (shaka3016-media) or beginning of next song at 0:00.
- Steps to reproduce (these will make it easier for development to track down): Play an MP3 song in an album in the Plex Web App using Chrome browser. Normally will play songs in order, but now stops at end of song or at 0.00 of next song.
- Plex Web App Logs attached: Error at 2018-03-04T05:58:30
Does not do it on all songs or albums. The logged error is against a song on an album that has been played many times before today without issues. The song plays ok in other players including from Plex to Roku. The song also plays OK using Plex Web App using the Microsoft Edge browser.
In addition to the error at the end of the song, some songs will be stuck at 0:00 after the previous song finished playing.
This issue just started in the last couple days. The Chrome browser was last updated on Februrary 28.