Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Delete on the Apple TV app?

kd6iczkd6icz Members, Plex Pass Posts: 346 Plex Pass

On the Roku client it has a delete option for recorded TV shows. I can’t seem to find it on the Apple TV app.

Home built Supermicro X99 motherboard with Intel i7-6950x with all 10 cores locked at 4GHz! Each thread scoring 2500 passmark with 128GB 3300 DDR4 and 10Gbps Intel SFP+ NIC. Files stored on QNAP TS-1635 NAS with twelve 6TB WD Reds in RAID6!

Comments

• nookumnookum Members Posts: 78 ✭✭

Assuming you have media deletion enabled on the server, long press the trackpad on a title and you should see a list of options come up, including delete.

• schwaneschwane Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass
    edited March 7

This changed for me today with the an update. I no longer have the delete option in the apple tv app. It was there yesterday. - fixed it with reboot...

• FrancoLocoFrancoLoco Members, Plex Pass Posts: 39 Plex Pass

I have the delete option but often i click it and nothing happens.

• Craig9747Craig9747 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass

@FrancoLoco said:

Does this happen to all shows? There is a bug that if the title has a special character for example & or ' then it will behave like you are describing.

• FrancoLocoFrancoLoco Members, Plex Pass Posts: 39 Plex Pass

@Craig9747 said:

@FrancoLoco said:

Does this happen to all shows? There is a bug that if the title has a special character for example & or ' then it will behave like you are describing.

ok I didn't notice the pattern but it works for some shows indeed