If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Xbox One App Sort by title shows duplicate/false movies and videos

JestenoirJestenoir Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This just started (for me) a couple of days ago, and I only see it when using the Xbox One app...on just my Sony TV, it doesn't happen. What I'm seeing is:
When I sort by date released or similar, everything seems normal. I see 170 movies and 13 Stand-up comedies (two different movie libraries). When I sort by title (default, and the way I want to sort), I see 184 and 28 movies respectively, with the additional ones being spurious duplicates of things. They have the title, but often no poster, and clicking on them produces an error.

Any idea what causes this or if there is a setting I can use to fix it?

• Usry1984Usry1984 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I having issues with duplicate titles showing up and movies that aren’t in my collection. My PS4 does not have this problem at all. I rather watch Plex on my Xbox, but it’s nearly impossible.