Synced content gone in UI, still using storage..
The Android client have worked fine for a couple of months, but...yesterday suddenly all my synced music was gone (from the UI).
Checking Sync settings it says 22.5 GB in used and still have space for 30.1 GB (limit set to 52.6 GB), which all seems correct (ie. the music files still seem to be there).
Checking Sync it says 99% done and Sync complete, I am pretty sure it as been 100% before.
When I restart the sync it seems to sync for some seconds (+10s), then stops (still at 99% done).
I have restarted, rebooted...still nothing. I am on latest everything for plex, including the Android beta.