Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[BUGS] Synced Content

Dennis_HBDennis_HB Members, Plex Pass Posts: 98 Plex Pass
edited March 9 in iOS

Hi guys,

I found a some bugs concerning the synchronized content.

Unwatched Counter

If I sync new content, the counter is not consistent as you can see on the screenshot. I have to change the server and reload the content to update this counter.

On deck episodes

If I play synced content, there are no "On Deck" episodes.

This leads to the fact that partly the wrong episode is played. As you can see the first episode is marked as watched. If I click "Play" on episode view, the right episode is played.

If I click "Play" on season view, the first (watched) episode is played

May you can investigate this problem and fix it in a future release

Many Thanks
Dennis

Best Answer

Answers

• Dennis_HBDennis_HB Members, Plex Pass Posts: 98 Plex Pass

Did anyone from PLEX recognize these bugs?

• AnijakeAnijake Validating, Plex Pass Posts: 217 Plex Pass

You want them to fix bugs? They are to busy changing the colors to fix bugs.

PS the new color scheme looks like crap.

• Dennis_HBDennis_HB Members, Plex Pass Posts: 98 Plex Pass

Two more weeks and still no reaction.
    Anybody out there? @sergiou87 @chfredrickson @hsousa @Stevenson-Price