If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Why does PMS v1.12.0.4829 redirect me to login when trying to go to my server's Settings page?

dpremier89dpremier89 Posts: 11Members ✭✭

I'm currently running PMS v1.11.3.4803 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS and I can navigate without issue to the server settings in Plex Web without any problem. I never sign-in to the server to connect to the Plex cloud, etc. and like to keep it that way. However, after I tried upgrading to v1.12.0.4829 it consistently redirected me to sign-in with my Plex account and there didn't appear to be any way around it which led me to rolling back to the previous release. Guess I have a few questions here....is anyone else being redirected when trying to access their server setting while not signed in? Now a question for any devs that may see this, was this intentional to quietly push users to always sign in to their server?