If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Album Reviews button is off-screen on Xbox One?

AnthonyBeAnthonyBe Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I had been working on the assumption that the Xbox One version of Plex didn't actually have a way to display the Album reviews that I have painstakingly been manually adding into Plex.

The other day, I suddenly found the focus on what turned out to be the very top edge of a button, at the bottom of the left-hand column of album data, which turned out to be the album review button.

The button is 99% off-screen for me but it seems I can just catch the top-edge as I move focus around the Plex UI.

I don't believe I'm seeing any over-scanning/under-scanning issues on my TV so I'm wondering whether this is just me or whether there is a bad UI Bug with Plex on Xbox One preventing the Album Review button/link from being visible?

Server: HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 running Windows Server 2012 R2 and PMS
Clients: Xbox One (original) ethernet connected to LAN, Android 7.0 (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and Galaxy S7 edge), iOS 11 (iPad), Windows 10 (1709/16299.248).