If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more! - Still Unstable

kevanbrownkevanbrown Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you very much for the addition of live TV and managing recording schedule.

However, the same issues still persist with playback of Plex DVR content:

• If Direct Play is enabled, playback starts fine but then eventually the video stream hangs while the audio stream continues normally. The video stream will then continue and appear to fast-forward, eventually surpassing the audio stream placement, and then the video stream will hang again. This occurs continuously.

• If Direct Play is disabled and Direct Stream is enabled, video playback is out-of-sync with the audio stream.

• If both Direct Play and Direct Stream are disabled, the Plex DVR content appears to play correctly.

For reference, my Plex DVR content is transcoded as it is recorded (yes, I have a powerful system), so it is already in the optimized format. I also have commercial removal enabled on my Plex DVR; which appears to work pretty well.