If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Chapters missing on Roku?

brentilbrentil Posts: 18Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've been using Plex (which I have Plex Pass) with Roku devices for over a year now. I use the Plex DVR to record OTA shows and then use MCEBuddy to not remove commercials but just make the chapter EDL files. This has worked for me for over a year now with no issue. Here recently (about the same time the RW/FF buttons were changed from 30s skip to the FF/RW interface that I find rather horrible to use as the images are rather small and go by too quickly to actually find useful...) I also lost chapters in the interface. Instead of chapters button I have the Shows in Queue buttons instead in the area it used to be. I checked and the EDL files are still being generated with valid data.