Specific Library won't scan
I have a bit of a strange problem. I have one specific library that I update on a daily basis and today it stopped scanning files. The files are webminars that are downloaded and arranged in a TV Show library.
The errors in the plex log indicate that Plex marked the media as unavailable.
Since discovering this issue I have tried the following
1. Changing permissions so it would be owned by the plex user
2. repairing the database (had issues with this where it complained about needed a unique key so I restored the old database)
3. Playing the file to see what issues plex had. It wouldn't play.
Finally I created a new library referencing the same media directories
This library has no issue scanning the directories or playing back the files. However, as these are all downloaded files where I updated the meta data manually the meta data is missing.
Is there a way to either
1. get the original library to scan again or
2. transfer the meta data from the broken library to the one that is scanning?