If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Partial write issues for meta data

tduartetduarte Posts: 4Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I recently switched my Plex Media Server from running on Mac OSX which ran great to my new NetGear Night Hawk AC 7200 wires router. Install and everything went great but now I'm having issues downloading meta data for posters. Weird. I run several times and some movies load the meta data, when I re-run the meta data scan some of the movies that had posters lose them and others that didn't have them. If I try to upload a pic file like a jpg it says it has a write issue. The USB drive I have connected has open all write permissions to I'm at a loss. Has anyone run into this and found a fix?