If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Daily Server Crash after major System re-install

kabbaniokabbanio Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Never had issues before with my server (2-3 years)...until an unfortunate Hardware failure 3 weeks ago and inevitable Re installation of OS and Plex Server. Luckily right before the wipe, i managed to backup the Plex Server directory (Where DB resides) and copy the files back, post re-installation, it recognized the "orphan" server and adopted it :)
Unfortunately, since that fresh install, i get s PMS crash once or twice a day and i have no clue why. nothing really changed in Library structure, even drives are labeled the same. Locations are the same.
I've even updated the server version (so 2 iterations, same results)..
One exceptional change: Not all TV metadata gets refreshed properly...

Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit, Ver 1709
GPU: Quadro P5000 running driver 388.16
MB: Asus Rampage 5, Edition 10, Bios 1801
CPU: i7 5820k @ 3.3 Ghz
RAM: 32 Gigs
RAID: RocketRaid 644
Storage: 2 x Mobius Raid 5 Array @ 22TB each

This discussion has been closed.