If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

building my media server here are some picture is this the good way??

Woodie36Woodie36 Posts: 67Members ✭✭

im building a media server for family friends for now only tv shows like all round TV series where all tv series wil be and a tab for hbo series a tab for marvel series only and one tab for NL series dutch tv shows i just want to share some picture soon i wil get a plex pass lifetime. atm i have only 20tb but soon i wil have more then i wil do movies boxsets aswel i just wanted to show my server how im building it. my tv series wil be all in 720p 1080p i could do 4k aswel but it seems plex says then many times server are to slow. so il wait with 4k movies.

all tv series togetter in one map 1

all tv series togetter in one map 2 i couldn't copy evrything on picture

here wil all HBO series come and that needs to be updated i wil do.

here wil all marvel tv shows comes in im bussy with that aswel.

Here wil all the Dutch tv series come in