If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Feature Request] Keep subtitles on from one episode to the next

Adrian17050Adrian17050 Posts: 2Members

When playing a show, I'd like for subtitles to stay on between episodes. Kinda annoying that I have to turn them back on every time a new episode starts playing.

Best Answer

• grahamvsgrahamvs Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

If you want all videos to always display subtitles, then set "Settings -> Server -> Languages -> Subtitle mode" to either "Always enabled" or "Shown with foreign audio".

If you only want certain shows to always display subtitles, then have a look at my feature request :)

• Adrian17050Adrian17050 Posts: 2Members

I do not wish to always display subtitles, only for some shows that have quiet dialog, but if I turn it on for a show I'd like it to stay on for the next auto played episode.
    I don't seem to have access to that post?