If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Automatically hide player controls

zamanazamana Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi!

After pausing a video and starting it again, is there some config to hide the player controls automatically?

As it is today, it seems that I always need to press "ESC" on the remote control to do that...

Thanks.
Regards.

Answers

• zamanazamana Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited March 20

[This second post is duplicated, not the first one. The question is still valid. Sorry. Thanks.]

• videotecaCNSUvideotecaCNSU Posts: 368Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

what do you mean?
    by default it hides the GUI a few seconds after you resume the video

Hi!

Thanks for reply and sorry for the delay.

No. The GUI keeps on the screen forever. In RasPlex, at least, I really need to press "ESC" on the remote control to get rid of the player controls...

Regards.

• cossack1977cossack1977 Posts: 104Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

it does glitch some times but mine hides the GUI 99% of the time automatically without a problem.

@cossack1977 said:
    it does glitch some times but mine hides the GUI 99% of the time automatically without a problem.

Ok.

Do you remember (or can check) how many seconds do you wait until the controls disappeared?

Thanks.