If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Updated to Plex 1.10 and can't manage the server

I had to update to the latest freenas version of plex (1.10), as the latest android app was broken with the version I had installed.
After updating, I could play/cast with the android app, but now I can't manage my server via the web interface.
I begrudgingly signed up because that's all that the interface would do, and after that it "couldn't find the server" even though I was using the interface on the server, and the android app works with it.
How can I fix this? I've had the android app for years and everything was working great. I don't have a use case that requires plex pass and now I have pop ups asking me to subscribe.

Answers

• Apparently, you need to use the IP to hit the server after the update. I have internal dns that I've been using forever to access the web UI.
    Request came in with unrecognized domain / IP '' in header Host; treating as non-local.
    Finally got into the UI again.