CPU Maxing out
I have a Xeon E3-1240 processor. Ever since I installed 220.127.116.1185 com.plexapp.agents.plexmusic consumes 100% of my CPU for 20-45 minutes according to top and ps -aux. It happens approximately every 6 hours. I did not have this issue before installation of this PMS version. Where should I be looking in what logs to zero in on what setting may be causing the problem. I do have a rather large music collection, that is in the PlexPass music library format.
No other activity is occurring on the server at the time, so the maxing of the CPU is definitively coming from the agent.