If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Ipad app won't activate after purchasing on Iphone

larsulriklarsulrik Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Both Iphone and Ipad have the same AppleID. I downloaded Plex on my Iphone, opened and paid the $4.99 for activation. I then downloaded the app on my Ipad, opened and selected the Restore Purchase option. It searched and said no purchases found for this AppleID. It's been about 2 weeks and I've done many uninstalls/reinstall/reboots/etc. but nothing is working to remove the time limitation. Does anyone else have any ideas or is there something I'm missing? The Android version works flawlessly no matter how many devices I use it on.

Answers