If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Vizio log in trouble

Hello,

I have just about given up on the Vizio app and from reading it seems I am not the only one. The issue I am is my app will authorize after linking tv, but will not let me past the pin screen. It will hang then give me a network error and push me to network setup. I have defaulted the TV, changed DNS, even used a second Vizio off remote connected with same results. All other players work fine, fire tv, roku, Android, and windows work remote and direct.

Thanks for any input, even if it just reinforces the ditch Vizio app and use a streaming box.

Not a new set up both Tv's connected fine a few weeks ago.

Answers

• ohio03trdtacoohio03trdtaco Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So oddly enough left tv unplugged from power for awhile. The issues seems to be cleared up. I had done short power resets and software reset neither of those worked.

• ohio03trdtacoohio03trdtaco Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am moving away from the Vizo app and going to just use a Roku.