If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Playlists remotely not availible in the Sonos app

MvLMvL Posts: 226Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

I've made some playlists with the Plex web app. I also own some Sonos device, and this is realy working great with Plex server. So the playlists are visible in my own network. When someone remotely with Sonos devices in the house want to acces the playlisis on the Sonos app there not visible. Accesing the library with the cd's is not a problem just the playlists are not visible. Does someone know whats is going on?

Best Answer

Answers

• johnclaytonjohnclayton Plex-ifier of Smart Speakers Montana, USAPosts: 68Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Plex playlists are per-user, regardless of the client. They won't be able to view the playlists you've created in any Plex client, not just Sonos.

• MvLMvL Posts: 226Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 15

Hi @johnclayton , Thank you for answering my question.

I really like to see a feature were I can make playlist on the Plex server and make it available for all clients. Like Apple Music or Spotify is doing. Please your input!

• MvLMvL Posts: 226Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi @johnclayton, thank you for your help! I vote in the feature request section for a similar request.