If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Movies Not Showing Up

wizengamotwizengamot Posts: 1Members

I have a large number of movies. I have completed a full scan of the library. I have noticed in the log that it scanned the folder Waterworld. However, the movie was not added to my list. In fact, the movie folder currently has just a fraction of my total movies because I am throwing everything onto the NAS. The nas device is FreeNAS running on a baremetal box with Plex installed as a jail. I have added the freenas storage to the jail and plex sees the movies without any trouble. The question is, why would plex scan a folder, see it, then not add it. Is there a more detailed log of what occurred when it scanned that folder? Is there a way to manually add something that does not show up? (this is a followup, my real question is the one just previous to this one).

Thanks for all the help.

Wizengamot