If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Missing options after latest update e.g. play button missing on artist page

NekrataalNekrataal Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I was baffled at first not sure if I was missing something that never was there but I am pretty sure about it after talking to my wife this afternoon: Probably after the latest update some options seem to be missing from the Android app:

1) There used to be a "play" button on the artist page. It used to play all music of one artist, which makes sense if you own several albums. Now it is gone.To do the same I now have to create a playlists which is pretty cumbersome if you have music of a lot of artists.

2) While a playlist is playing there was an 'add to queue' button available (or something similar) which added music immediately after the currently playing song. Now this is only available from within a playlist which means I can only switch to music that is already in the list and not any other song.