If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Trying to build OpenPHT v2 Embedded but no Wetek Hub option available

brimurbrimur Posts: 59Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am hoping one of the devs sees this. I just tried to build openpht-2.0 but there is no longer an option for the Wetek Hub. Just wondering if this is a mistake or if the Hub is no longer supported for embedded?

Best Answer

• brimurbrimur Posts: 59Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Doh, ok I looked a bit closed and found the DEVICE option DISTRO=RasPlex PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=WeTek_Hub ARCH=arm make image

Answers

edited April 25

I also have a RPi2 but that is not listed either. Hopefully I just jumped the gun a bit, its only been up a week.

Accepted Answer

Doh, ok I looked a bit closed and found the DEVICE option DISTRO=RasPlex PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=WeTek_Hub ARCH=arm make image