If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Rasplex for Raspbian Lite (Jessie)?

CinderwolfCinderwolf Posts: 13Members ✭✭

Hey everyone! I'm trying to find out if RasPlex is built to be installed on Raspbian Lite (Jessie) and run through the command line.
My reasoning for this is I have one small handheld bluetooth keyboard with built-in mouse track pad... and it's very inconvenient to have to pair it with RasPlex and my other project on Raspbian Lite every time I swap MicroSD Cards. I would rather just install RasPlex to my Raspbian Lite card.
I have next-to-no experience with Raspbian, only managing to get bluetooth controllers paired and my other program called Parsec installed. If anyone could lend a hand, that would be great (direct link so I can download the package and commands so I can subsequently install it- if possible)! :)

Answers

• videotecaCNSUvideotecaCNSU Posts: 368Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

no, you cant install rasplex inside raspbian

• cossack1977cossack1977 Posts: 104Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

no Rasplex is it's own stand alone