If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Size Of screen

Michael BradfordMichael Bradford Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello

Can anyone help me about the size of the Screen for my Plex App?

i and trying to view it on a Playstation 3 and the setting for the playstation are all ok and have never had any issue with the screen until this app.

in the photos you can see the home screen of the playstation is all ok but when going into the Plex app the screen shrinks and then is distorted.

if anyone can please help me out that would be great.

Regards

Answers

• androvskyandrovsky Posts: 43Members ✭✭

To me, the home screen looks a bit off too, like you're using composite cables to hook up to the TV (the kind that probably came with the PS3). I don't remember the status box taking up that much room. It might explain the problem with Plex too, iirc they have a bug with SD resolution.