Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

NowShowing v2 Released

Technobum IndustriesTechnobum Industries Members, Plex Pass Posts: 13 Plex Pass

NowShowing v2

Docker Automated build Build Passing

See full information on Github or check out the Wiki

Introduction

The NowShowing docker provides a summary of new media that has recently been added to Plex, giving the Plex owner the option of delivering the information in two ways:
1) An email summary sent to all or selected users of the Plex Server
2) A web page for users to visit

New in v2:

Complete code rewrite with tons of new features!

• Same great Email/webpage for Plex recently added as v1
  • All new Web Interface for settings and customization
  • Library Filtering!
  • Movie/TV Trailers
  • Tautilli Statistics integration
  • New user Setup Wizard
  • Announcement Emails
  • Web based Log Viewer
  • Easy Plex token retrieval
  • Most email providers supported
  • Web tools including On-Demand and Test reports

Supported Platforms

• Docker (Windows or Linux based) See Wiki
  • unRAID v6+

More Screenshots Here

Comments

• foebikfoebik Members, Plex Pass Posts: 594 Plex Pass

Any chance for an ARM version of this app? Would like to run it off my Raspberry Pi.

• Technobum IndustriesTechnobum Industries Members, Plex Pass Posts: 13 Plex Pass

@foebik said:
    Any chance for an ARM version of this app? Would like to run it off my Raspberry Pi.

Probably not. The ease of having all dependencies installed inside a Docker container is too easy.

• foebikfoebik Members, Plex Pass Posts: 594 Plex Pass

@Technobum Industries said:

@foebik said:

Probably not. The ease of having all dependencies installed inside a Docker container is too easy.

I agree, I meant a ARM version of the Docker image to run off my Raspberry Pi. I currently use Docker on the Raspbery Pi to run Organizr, Jackett and Hydra. And would like to run this as well.