If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Proper support for Full SBS, Subtitle selection? Unable to connect?

LaoshanlongLaoshanlong Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Am I missing some options? PlexVR seems to be extremely limited. I tried playing a Full SBS movie and the app incorrectly gave me a stretched 32:9 aspect ratio for the movie. It correctly played in 3D in that stretched aspect ratio, but tried to play subtitles as well. The subtitles were split between eyes, as though the player were rendering them in the center of a 3840x1080 video and then splitting that output for each eye.

I don't see a way to set the proper aspect ratio or select which subtitles to play (if any at all) in PlexVR. Changing the video quality from Original (1:1) to 720p corrects the aspect ratio, but then the player can't connect to my server anymore (or so it claims).