If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Why has there been no improvements on the Plex app for PS4

derekscamblerderekscambler Posts: 2Members

I still can't believe a lot of these issues that everyone seems to have, have not been resolved yet.

I set my whole living room up with my PS4 being the main player of my media for use with my projector and I'm continually let down by it when we try to have a movie night and have to resort back to using the samsung tv app.

On the PS4 I have continual buffering issues, crashing and last night was told that there wasn't enough CPU to transcode the movie I was trying to watch.

Plex is such a great utility and have no issues when using it with my TV or Firestick... why can improvements not be made for the PS4 version??

Answers

• DocumentaryDocumentary Posts: 3Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

PS4 Plex app is garbage.

Nvidia Shield on the other hand, no regrets.