The CBS plugin gives you access to full episodes and clips from several CBS shows that are available for free and without a provider login.
How to install?
The CBS plugin is available in the Plugin Directory.
- This plugin will not work if you are outside the US.
- Some Plex clients are not capable of playing the videos from this plugin. Disabling Direct Play and/or Direct Stream may be the solution, but there are no guarantees. Before reporting video playback problems, always try the plugin on a different Plex client.
Where do I report issues?
Post in this release thread or create an issue on Github and add as much information as possible:
- Plex Media Server version, OS, Plex client being used etc.
- Log files,
com.plexapp.system.log(upload those to Pastebin)
When posting about plugin errors or video playback problems ALWAYS add log files! Your issue may be closed or ignored if you do not provide log files.
What not to report as issues
- Access or playback issues if you are not in the US.
- Missing shows or episodes (episodes that are not available without a provider login are filtered out of the list).
Available on Github:
- Plugin: https://github.com/plexinc-plugins/CBS.bundle
- URL Service: https://github.com/plexinc-plugins/Services.bundle/tree/master/Contents/Service Sets/com.plexapp.plugins.cbs