If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Dashbaord not loading and unable to play content in library or delete library

slider1578slider1578 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

Last night I was watching a something on Plex. Once I finished I noticed the dashboard on my Roku wasn't loading, only showing my library options. I went to the computer and logged in. Once again the dashboard wouldn't load. Of my three libraries, I can still play content in 2 of them. One of them is unable to play any content and won't go further then the thumbnails view without an error. I created a duplicate library to see if there was an issue with the first. Duplicate library ran fine, no issues. I then tried to delete the old library and it says complete but doesn't remove it or the content. I have done the optimize database and also repair database guides. Right now I am lost on what to do to resolve the issue.

Any help, guidance, or anything is vastly appreciated.

Unraid Server: 22TB / 250GB SSD | Ryzen 7 2700 | 16GB DDR4

Answers

• slider1578slider1578 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Also, running unraid 6.5.2-rc2

Unraid Server: 22TB / 250GB SSD | Ryzen 7 2700 | 16GB DDR4