If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Xbox buffering

mjstewmjstew Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

When will the buffering issue on Xbox be fixed? If not, will you be refunding Plex Pass to those affected? It seems to be unfair to be paying for something that is unusable

Answers

• BoosSoulreaverBoosSoulreaver Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Can't watch anything at the moment as any file will buffer then play for about 30seconds buffer again. Wife is really pissed - not a good situation. I have the Xbox one x - everything was fine until about a week ago around the 7th May. Transcoding doesn't do anything same result every time.

• ThunderVamp9ThunderVamp9 Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

At this point I wouldn't mind a refund. Feeling like I'm better served using my PS3 now.

• BoosSoulreaverBoosSoulreaver Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 14

So got mine to work by restarting the xbox. Maybe the Plex app has some sort of buffer over run problem therefore ram is getting chockers.