If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Forward / Rewind with Plex for Kodi

blahblah1239blahblah1239 Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the Nvidia Shield running Plex for Kodi and using the Shield remote. I tend to prefer it over the native Plex for Android client since I don't have fancy audio equipment and it direct plays everything, including downmixing (which ExoPlayer v2 cannot do for many codecs).
The one thing that's odd though is the remote navigation buttons - if I want to fast forward for example, I have to press the "right" button and then press the center ("enter"/"ok") button. I'd much prefer if it behaved like the native Plex client does and simply jump a few seconds forward / back without the additional confirmation press.
Is this at any way possible to setup?

Tagged:

Answers

• ruukruuk Posts: 39Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

This is coming up in a future version, thanks to a submission by @panni.