If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Xbox one S changing resolution and tint

Freedude536Freedude536 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey guys,

So sorry if i am in the wrong area. My Xbox one S plex app is showing the movies/tv/channels with 720p, changing the size to a quarter of full screen, and has a dark green and pink tint.

I have no issues on any other platform and this just started in the last week or two from what i can tell. I have installed and uninstalled the app. Removed direct play and changed all the streaming qualities to 20mbps and 1080 and tried them all in original. Attached is a picture of the app then when a show comes on. Any help would be great as I do prefer the Xbox one typically.

Tagged:

Answers

• MalowXMalowX Posts: 2Members

I was just able to fix this issue by going to settings>video> disable display mode switching. Hope this works for you.