If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

AFTV skipping whole episode from the "continue watching" section

jagowarjagowar Posts: 65Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've been having an odd issue for a few months now and was curious if anybody else is seeing this and its happening across all of my firetv's.

When I start to play something (tv or movie) it plays for about 1 second and then skips to the end (thinking it finished the episode and is moving on to the next one). I have to back out or go to that previous episode and then it will play correctly. I was looking through the logs but dont see anything pertaining to playback on the clients but I probably just don't know where to be looking to see what the error is that is causing it to skip the entire episode.

Answers

• rwofficerwoffice Posts: 197Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 16

Don't fear, you're not alone, there's like 20 threads on this. The solution is to rollback to 6.12 by sideloading it until they fix it in the current branch.