If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plug-in

Client FirstClient First Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Hello plex guys would like to tell you something about the plug-ins, any installed plug-in of videos are not working anymore after this last update, know to inform that no longer taking a use here an plugin in IPTV.bundle -master, after I updated it did not work anymore and no longer notifications in states.

Answers

• Jeff51Jeff51 Posts: 2Members

Can’t download Fox channel programs. Hangs at 33%

• dane22dane22 Posts: 10,848Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Guys.....

Please read the pinned posts about how to report issues, as well as which threads to report them in....

Closing this

I hate bugs - Tommy Lee Jones, MIB
    Join me in developing: epg-dk, str2utf-8, remidx, ExportTools, WebTools
    Support the Samsung Client:Donate
    Guides I use: Media Naming Guide, Local subtitles, Log-Files, QNAP FAQ, The Plex Dance

NO Support via PM, unless called by me

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,735Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Just to add some more info for when you're posting about an issue:

@Client First said:
    [...] any installed plug-in of videos are not working anymore after this last update

Always post more details. No-one knows what you mean with "last update". Are you referring to the Plex Media Server or a specific Plex player?

@Jeff51 said:
    Can’t download Fox channel programs. Hangs at 33%

Also, post more details than this, and log files. It's a guess for everyone right now what your setup is (Server? Client(s)? OS? Are you in the US (FOX does not work outside the US)?)

This discussion has been closed.