If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

What happened to support for multiple audio channels and subtitles?

Whenever I press the "*" button on my controller it brings up the audio/subtitles as it should but nothing works. Everything used to work just fine. I could switch between various audio feeds or tracks and I could turn on or off subtitles. Nothing has changed on my end and it all started a few server updates ago.

Answers

• flowflow Posts: 653Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Less information wasn't possible?

Please note the Legal notice for the usage of Google Analytics in my Channels.
  • jason74106jason74106 Posts: 2Members

Absolutely Not!

• flowflow Posts: 653Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited 2:02AM

@jason74106 said:
    Whenever I press the "*" button on my controller it brings up the audio/subtitles as it should but nothing works. Everything used to work just fine. I could switch between various audio feeds or tracks and I could turn on or off subtitles. Nothing has changed on my end and it all started a few server updates ago.

WTF should be the "*" button? On what controller? Of what client? On what server?
    The support for both mentioned features wasn't dropped as that would have led to a major uproar here (regardless of client, ...)! So maybe only this magic button is defect? lol

But I'm out, and don't care about your answer, as it seems to lead nowhere...

Please note the Legal notice for the usage of Google Analytics in my Channels.