Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Problems with Early Access Plex App on LG OLED55B7V TV

devrusdevrus Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

Problem I have

• not working scrolling with weel of LG Magic Remote devcie.
  • During play pressed back button multiple times and nothing happed. After activating coursor the overlay to controll playback is not shown.
  • What I didnt like the most in plex app - is that it is not possible to set current play back time with coursor by clicking on a timeline.

Answers

• thechcthechc Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

i've encounter these issues as well.

Also occasionally, the app logs me out for no reason (so i have to link them again at plex.tv/link), and sometimes, all the thumbnails in the main screen fail to load.

• jmelz28jmelz28 Members Posts: 46 ✭✭

I've noticed that sometimes images won't load, and the text is all bunched up.

I have a 1 gigabit network, speed is not the issue.

• dhstreamdhstream Members, Plex Pass Posts: 43 Plex Pass

Early access is terrible on LG TVs. How do you leave it? I click "Leave early access" but nothing is happening.