Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Webos Early Access App doesn't show playlists for movies

velenskivelenski Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass

I have searched everywhere on the app but it does not list the playlist i just created for movies.
on the old version of the app it did have the option.
Please look into it

Answers

  • drwatson32drwatson32 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

    I've same issue. Can someone shed some light on this?

  • jmelz28jmelz28 Members Posts: 46 ✭✭

    I see 'recent playlists' myself - and my playlists show. Where are you looking for them?

  • velenskivelenski Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass

    @drwatson32 said:
    I've same issue. Can someone shed some light on this?

    i found the issue.
    Well it wasn't an issue, it was me not knowing where to find it.
    When you have a Movie playlist, goto your movies library and on that dashboard it will show "Continue Watching" and below that 3 options; "All Movies", "Collections", "Playlists".

    It seems they now migrate those options per library and not on the main dashboard after login.

  • velenskivelenski Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass

    @jmelz28 said:
    I see 'recent playlists' myself - and my playlists show. Where are you looking for them?

    are you using the Early Access version on WebOS?
    because it is not on the main dashboard anymore but seems to have moved to the library corresponding to the playlist as stated in my previous reply.

  • jmelz28jmelz28 Members Posts: 46 ✭✭

    yes, I'm using early access.

  • PanozguyPanozguy Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass

    @jmelz28 said:
    yes, I'm using early access.

    Where can I get this early access version? I'm a Plex pass member but brand new to Plex. Not new to IT though, lol. I'm having a little trouble with the WebOS version one of my TV's is running and wondering if this early access (let's call it 'beta', lol) may fix the issue. TIA

  • jmelz28jmelz28 Members Posts: 46 ✭✭

    There was an option within the settings page for the plex app when launched on the tv.

  • velenskivelenski Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass

    @Panozguy said:

    @jmelz28 said:
    yes, I'm using early access.

    Where can I get this early access version? I'm a Plex pass member but brand new to Plex. Not new to IT though, lol. I'm having a little trouble with the WebOS version one of my TV's is running and wondering if this early access (let's call it 'beta', lol) may fix the issue. TIA

    if you are on the latest webos goto the plex app and click your username, there should be an option early access
    only few are invited for this

  • PanozguyPanozguy Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass

    @velenski said:

    @Panozguy said:

    @jmelz28 said:
    yes, I'm using early access.

    Where can I get this early access version? I'm a Plex pass member but brand new to Plex. Not new to IT though, lol. I'm having a little trouble with the WebOS version one of my TV's is running and wondering if this early access (let's call it 'beta', lol) may fix the issue. TIA

    if you are on the latest webos goto the plex app and click your username, there should be an option early access
    only few are invited for this

    Awesome, I'll check it out, see if it's available. Appreciate that!

  • dhstreamdhstream Members, Plex Pass Posts: 43 Plex Pass

    Now if we could only leave early access ... nothing happens when you try to go back to the stable version :( So be aware, you may have to uninstall/reinstall the app.

  • michaelthomsonmichaelthomson Members, Plex Pass Posts: 64 Plex Pass

    Just digging about in forums and saw this, have asked in another post about where this 'early access' option is, this post/replies seems to answer that, but am I right in assuming from above that it only exists in the most recent version of WebOS supported by Plex (being 3.5)? Those of us with 3 year old LG TV's won't get this option and will be stuck with our now very old looking Plex interface? Thanks :)

  • velenskivelenski Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass

    @michaelthomson said:
    Just digging about in forums and saw this, have asked in another post about where this 'early access' option is, this post/replies seems to answer that, but am I right in assuming from above that it only exists in the most recent version of WebOS supported by Plex (being 3.5)? Those of us with 3 year old LG TV's won't get this option and will be stuck with our now very old looking Plex interface? Thanks :)

    i believe you are correct about the webos version.
    but i believe older tv's will get an update as well in time.

  • velenskivelenski Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass

    @dhstream said:
    Now if we could only leave early access ... nothing happens when you try to go back to the stable version :( So be aware, you may have to uninstall/reinstall the app.

    not true. leave early access clicking your username, it asks if you are sure and reverts back to the old app

Sign In or Register to comment.