Server database "corruption"
Something happened to my library a few days back where all the files (music is the issue) seem to have been reimported fresh, removing all of the metadata (add date, play count, rating, etc). Unfortunately this has also invalidated most of my playlists.
I've tried running the Repair a Corrupt DB article but I get an error "no such collation sequence: naturalsort" discussed elsewhere in the forums.
I've tried restoring the database to a date prior to what all the files say they were added, and that too did not resolve the issue.
Not sure if it makes any difference, but the media is on a Drobo 5N 3.5.16-8.109.96116, server is on OSX. Thanks.
OSX 10.13.5 (17F77)