Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Update issues? v1.13.2.5149

MrTh1rte3nMrTh1rte3n Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

So for the past week my SHIELD server has been disappearing. Upon investigation the server was stopping and not restarting My first attempt at a fix was restart the SHIELD then it was to sign out and back in. Then I tried uninstalling the most recent update that worked for a day or so. Today it automatically updated and disappeared again so I figured that if uninstalling the update again worked last time I'll try it again, it didn't. So I manually updated resulting in me having to setup the server again. OK I wasn't happy about it but fine. Now in the process of adding my libraries back it has disappeared yet again. To which I thought maybe a restart will do the trick...well that didn't work and the icing on the cake I have to ONCE AGAIN setup my server from scratch. Anybody else having issues ?

Best Answer

• forepjforepj Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

yes, this has happened to me now more than once. fixed it then new updates arrive and i'm in a crash loop again. i'm pretty done with pms on shield. it's unstable and unreliable.

Answers

• forepjforepj Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

yes, this has happened to me now more than once. fixed it then new updates arrive and i'm in a crash loop again. i'm pretty done with pms on shield. it's unstable and unreliable.

• MrTh1rte3nMrTh1rte3n Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

So is the Emby server available on the SHIELD?

• straashastraasha Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass

Never had this problem. Works after every update