Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No Plex app on Panasonic TH-65DS610U

rmuntzrmuntz Members Posts: 1

I have a Panasonic TH-65DS610U, a Panasonic TH-50DS610U and a TH-40CS610A, and all of them have the plex app except for the TH-65DS610U. I don't understand why it's not available on the 65 inch version, but your site says it should be available on 2014 and later TVs and I bought it in 2016.

Also, why would the app be available on the 50 inch version and not the 65 inch version?

Tagged:

Answers

• SHOCKWAVESHOCKWAVE Members, Plex Pass Posts: 377 Plex Pass

I don't have it either. Maybe it's taking some time? If there is an answer to this hopefully Panasonic can provide one.

• pcalvespcalves Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 20 Plex Employee

Hey @rmuntz, are you still not able to see the Plex app in the market store while using the TH-65DS610U model? If you still don't see it, do you mind letting me know which country you're trying to download it from? We'll be able to bring that information back to Panasonic and attempt to resolve the issue with them.

@SHOCKWAVE Do you mind providing the same information along with the model? Thanks!

• SHOCKWAVESHOCKWAVE Members, Plex Pass Posts: 377 Plex Pass

Hi @pcalves sure.

Australia - Model TH-P65ST60A

Thanks!